Priory Farm, Essex
Introducing Priory Farm, one of TypeTen’s newest housing developments, located at the heart of Fyfield, Essex, just over five minutes from Ongar and twenty from Brentwood. Three homes, each with 1400 square feet of open-concept living space and breath-taking views of the countryside, are exquisitely designed and are sure to offer a tranquil escape from the bustle of the city.
The development is currently watertight. The inside fit-out is well underway, and the first fixed electrical and plumbing systems have been installed. The development is currently on track to finish by the end of summer 2022. The dry lining and plastering elements are now moving along nicely.
The scope of work for this project included demolishing an existing agricultural unit and remediating the land by removing asbestos and below-ground storage tanks. Construction is still ongoing. Below is a summary of the scope of work:
- Demolition of structures existing structures
- Asbestos removals
- Ground remediation
- Groundworks and foundations
- Structural brick and blockwork
- First and second fix joinery
- First and second fix MEPH
- Full internal fit-out and furnishing
- Utility connection and supplier liaison
- Dropped kerbs with new drive-way access
- External landscaping
For this scheme, TypeTen have been involved from initial land acquisition through to full construction.