Click Here

JP Morgan, 60 Victoria Street

We conducted a complete enabling works in a listed building for one of the world’s top financial organisations while ensuring minimal disruptions to neighbouring workers provided an opportunity to innovative.

Partnering with Structuretone we stripped out 6 floors back to the shell and core, ensuring no disturbance to the company’s European Disaster Recovery floor. Our scope of works included a 240,000 sq. ft. strip out under meticulous observation to ensure that we removed waste material without affecting the company’s security measures.

We started through the management of the services isolation and certification, so the electrical and mechanical services were rendered safe before moving onto the heavy lifting. Over 242,000 sq. ft of building space was stripped out without disturbing nearby trading floors. 2,200 tonnes of waste was responsibly removed from site enabling us to recycle 97% of non-hazardous materials and converting the remaining 3% into energy. We are proud to positively reduce the impact of waste on each project, sending no waste to landfill helps pave the way to a more sustainable world.

Retaining the old-school charm of the building whilst making space for a modern atrium, the result was an efficient strip-out of 6 floors of the heritage listed building. We created a new space for everyone to work, relax and enjoy.







The Works

BWIC, Isolation and Strip out


Share on linkedin
Share on email